My Tips Towards Wealthy

Friday, August 27, 2010

Contact me

My name is George Neil, a software engineer and a finance planner from kerala, India. I have post-graduated from Kerala University with a masters in Electronics and Communication Engineering and graduated from CUSAT [Cochin university of science and technology] with bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering. My Field of Interests are QT, C++, OpenGL and of course financial planning.

Its my passion for financial education and financial planning which results in this blog. Now i am practicing financial planning and trying to educate others about personal finance. You can contact me anytime for any query or anything related to Investment, Insurance, Business, Retirement, Tax etc.
I can be contacted at georgeneils@gmail.com. You can also comment on this post or any other post of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I must show my рaѕsion fοr your kind-hеartedness supporting those pеople who muѕt have help with this important conceρt.
    Yοur rеal dedicаtion to ρassing the mеssаge alοng has
    beеn really uѕеful and has regulaгly made girls јust like mе to аrrivе at their
    dreams. Thiѕ valuablе tiρs and hints can mean much
    a рerson like me and fuгther moгe to mу colleagues.
    Regаrԁs; from all of us.

    My homepage; opowiаdanіa o seх :
    : sirjwp.si.funpic.de ::

    ReplyDelete